Under normal circumstances, I’d find myself logging into my WordPress account for reasons that fall under either stress or happiness. Cue the drama, cue the optimism.
But today, for reasons unknown (or reasons I don’t really want to dwell on at the moment) I’m here and I’m writing. I can’t guarantee a long post though, because the exam week is looming closer and closer and my books are all but demanding me to open them.
March 5th. In a phrase, I’d probably describe this day to the: a mix of the good and the bad. Cliche, I know. But true, nonetheless.
Lessons on a regular day:
- It is inevitable that people will disappoint you. The challenge lies on how you react towards it and what you will do about it.
- Life does not always deal a fair hand.
- The wheel is always turning.
- Change occurs when you least expect it to.
- Don’t believe when they say that regrets are so easily forgotten. No, my dear. They run deep and they resurface when you’re at your most vulnerable.
- There is always a silver lining in any dark cloud.
- When things you are worrying over are obviously not in your control, let it go. You’ll feel tons better if you do.
- “Life’s too short, so eat that damn red velvet cupcake!”
Good night folks xx
Photo source x